With the increase in online shopping and digital services becoming more and more prevalent, mis-selling has also increased.
This growth in mis-selling has caused a rise in the number of mis-sell claims companies advertising their services. These companies are designed to help you make a claim on a product or service that you believe you were mis-sold.
To help you understand more about what mis-selling is, and how mis-sell claims companies work, we’ve written this blog.
What is mis-selling?
Mis-selling can come in many different forms, and spans across nearly every single industry. It can be particularly prevalent with financial services and insurance and investment products.
It is defined as the deliberate, reckless, or negligent sale of products or services. This might mean the contract is misrepresented, or the product you are buying is not suited to your needs.
It also includes things such as pushy salespeople, or just being straight out lied to about a product or service.
The salesperson who advises you to buy something, needs to recommend something suitable for your needs. They are required to make sure you know the risks, and understand what your product or service can and can’t do.
What RTR can do for you
RTR stands for Road to Recovery. We understand the situation you are in, and are here to help you out of it.
We are a Sunshine Coast, Australia based claims management company who service different claims worldwide.
RTR specialise in mis-sell claims for;
- Mis-sold CCI or LPI
- Digital Marketing mis-sells
- QROPS mis-sells
Trying to make a claim on your own can be stressful, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing, or you don’t have the time to properly advocate for yourself.
RTR acts on your behalf to help you get back your lost money, and give you the justice you deserve. We take the stress and hassle out of it for you. We will complete the claim for you, and talk to all of the relevant parties. We have years of experience in making claims, and will do everything in our power to get you the best possible outcome.
RTR works on a No Win, No Fee basis. You are charged only a 30% fee if we win your money back for you.
How the process works
If you think you’ve been mis-sold and have a case for a claim, you can start your process with us. Here’s how it works;
- We will assess your situation and see if you have a claim by looking through your paperwork
- We will speak to the relevant parties on your behalf
- We analyse the information received and write up your letter of claim
- We will do all the chasing until we get a response
- We will keep you updated at every step of the claim process
- We work tirelessly to win, but in the event that it is a no-win situation we close it off and explain everything to you
- We work with you and the 3rd part to get the best settlement offer available
- We discuss the offer with you, and once you are happy, we will accept the claim on your behalf
- Once we win, you get paid!
We try to keep our process as transparent and straightforward as possible. We work hard on every case we’re involved with, and will do everything we can to get you the best outcome.
If you are suffering financial loss due to a mis-sold digital, QROPS, CCI or LPI, you can count on RTR to help. You can start your claims process here.