If you’ve been the victim of a mis-sold product or service, you may find yourself unsure on how to proceed.
The claims process can be quite lengthy and involved, involving months of back and forth, and piles of paperwork.
Claims management companies have formed to help people with their claims process, usually charging a small fee.
You can manage your claim on your own, so why would you pay a company to manage it for you?
Using a claims management company is a great way to give yourself peace of mind, by handing your case to a group of experienced professionals.
A company such as RTR Claims is full of experienced negotiators, who are familiar with the process already because they’ve gone through it countless times.
This experience can be essential, as they will know exactly what needs to be done to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful outcome. If you try and manage the claim on your own without any skills or knowledge of the process, you could end up harming your own chances.
Saves You Stress
If you’ve been mis-sold a product or service, and lost money it can be quite a stressful and upsetting experience. No one wants to be scammed or ripped off, and it can have devastating consequences depending on your circumstances.
Often people are scammed out of their money through mis-selling, including hidden costs and aggressive marketing tactics. Having to relive the experience when managing your own claim can be unpleasant.
Having a claims management service to help you through the process can make it less stressful, because you don’t have to deal with it directly.
Saves You Time
Quite simply, a claims management company is just convenient, and it will save you time. Rather than having to do all of the work yourself, someone else is taking care of it for you.
Sometimes people don’t bother to even try and get their money back because they don’t have the time to go through a whole claims process.
Rather than letting someone get away with taking advantage of you, you can use a claims management service so that you can reclaim your money, and hold the responsible parties accountable.
The RTR Process
RTR specialises in many types of claims, including for people who have been mis-sold digital services, QROPS, CCI and LPI.
We have a No Win, No Fee policy so you can feel safe knowing you will only have to pay if we successfully win your money back.
The process is as follows:
- We will assess your situation and see if you have a claim by looking through your paperwork
- We will speak to the relevant parties on your behalf
- We analyse the information received and write up your letter of claim
- We will do all the chasing until we get a response
- We will keep you updated at every step of the claim process
- We work tirelessly to win, but in the event that it is a no-win situation we close it off and explain everything to you
- We work with you and the 3rd part to get the best settlement offer available
- We discuss the offer with you, and once you are happy, we will accept the claim on your behalf
- Once we win, you get paid!
If you are suffering financial loss due to a mis-sold digital, QROPS, CCI or LPI, you can count on RTR to help. Start your claims process here.